Lynch

OBJ
Landry
Agholor
Fuller
Davis

Gronk
Reed

I just traded away OBJ, Landry and Coleman for Saquan and J.Gordon (Added D. Jax on waivers) I was fine w it until the browns played Thursday and Baker and Landry were lights out together. Not much depth at RB available and Brady looks like trash. Thoughts?

I think you gave away too much on this trade. Sure you got Saqoun but you lost your two best WRs for it, granted you got Djax off of waivers which is a miracle… but Josh Gordon may not be fantasy relevant. You traded two WR1 and an RB1 (while Freeman is out) for just an RB1. You might get lucky and Djax is a WR1 rest of season. You might get luckier and Gordon becomes a WR1, but likely a WR2 or high end WR3. Either way you currently went net negative on that trade. Sure OBJ might stink if Eli does all year. Still that means WR1, WR2 and RB1 for just an RB1 and the hopes at a high end WR2. It sting even more of Coleman starts for a lot longer than people currently anticipate. Why wouldn’t the Falcons roll out Coleman as much as they can who they only have for 1 more season (in theory) and let their franchise back get to 100%? The Eagles did that with Wentz.

No point in regretting it though. You can’t undo it! You just have to push forward now.

I forgot to put that it’s a keeper league. So I did it for the future (hopefully) of having Saquan for 3 years

Yeah I think you gave up a lot. I would definitely prefer to receive OBJ landry and Coleman

Well, after a couple weeks, I’m completely fine w this move. OBJ is in meltdown mode, Jarvis can’t get any seperation from the DBs and Coleman has been lack luster.