‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Replace Owner Needed for 12 Team ESPN PPR Money Keeper League

Looking for a replacement owner of team. $50 entree fee 12 team /1/2 point ppr/ Keeper league.

here is the team that is already drafted that needs replacement owner…

Patrick Mahomes, KC QB
Todd Gurley II, LAR RB
Jerick McKinnon, SF RB
Mike Evans, TB WR
Jarvis Landry, Cle WR
Jordan Reed, Wsh TE
Rex Burkhead, NE RB
Cardinals D/ST
Jake Elliott, Phi K
-Bench-
Alshon Jeffery*, Phi WR
Emmanuel Sanders, Den WR
Randall Cobb, GB WR
Bilal Powell, NYJ RB
Kenny Stills, Mia WR
George Kittle, SF

Keeper League Draft Order
Your first year draft order will be randomly determined and should follow the snake order, Following-year draft order will reward the worst teams in the first two rounds: The worst team will get the first pick of round one and first pick of round two. After the first and second rounds are complete, round three will start the snake draft. So, the champion of the league would get the last pick in rounds one and two and the first pick in round three.

Keepers
Each team can keep up to 3 players , any player drafted after round 2 can be keep. All 1st and 2nd round drafted will be placed back in draft pool each each. Any player keep cost a 2 round ahead where they were drafted the year before. Any undrafted player keep cost a 10 round pick. Keepers can only be kept max 3 years. Any dropped player can not be kept.

Payout
!st place 70% , 2nd place 30% , 3rd place Entry Fee Return

if interest please leave message here , or email my at gatorcharger15@yahoo.com, trying to get this filled ASAP! First come first serve.

hey im interested! my email is nevanmccann@gmail.com

i got someone ready to pay haven’t got response to email