Replacement owner needed for $100 SF, TE premium dynasty football league

Hello Footclan!

I am looking for a replacement owner for an orphan team in a $100 Superflex, TE Premium dynasty football league. We have a great group already and we’re looking for an experienced, active dynasty player to take over this team. This team is paid up for 2021 but the new owner will need to pay their 2022 dues upon joining.

Interested? Please DM me with your email address and any questions that you may have, and I will send you a league application and the full rulebook. Thanks!

*Tua

*Tom Brady

*Ekeler

*Hunt

*McLaurin

*Chark

*Logan Thomas

*Aiyuk

*TY

*Robby Anderson

*Hooper

*The 1.12, 3.02, 4.04, 4.06, and 5.06 in the 2021 Rookie Draft

A quick overview of the league:

· League Annual Fee: $100. Must pay for two years up front ($200 total)

· LeagueSafe with majority approval

· Jackpot league; back-to-back winner wins the jackpot (NOT an empire league, rosters do NOT reset)

· 12 teams playing a 13-week regular season with 3 weeks of playoffs

· 28 roster spots with five taxi spots and three injured reserve spots

· 11 starters – 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 4 Flex, 1 Superflex

· PPR scoring system with 6 point QB scoring

· TE Premium - 1.5 PPR

· Regular season games include both “Head-to-Head” and “vs. League Median” matchups

· Week 12 Trade Deadline

· Winners - Playoffs for prize money

· 6 team playoffs during weeks 14-16, playoff seeds determined by overall record

· Week 14: Top 2 seeds by overall record get a bye, bottom 4 seeds compete in Head-to-Head round and winners advance to week 15.

· Week 15: Final 4 compete in Head-to-Head round. Winners advance to Championship Game, losers play for third place.

· Week 16: Championship and third place games

· Losers - Toilet Bowl (Battle to avoid last place; does not determine draft order.)

· Draft order determined by potential points for picks 1-6, picks 7-12 determined by playoff finish.

· Season FAAB budget of $100 is given on league start.

· Offseason FAAB budget of $100 is given following Super Bowl Sunday.

· Rosters expand to 33 roster spots in the offseason

· League hosted on Sleeper

Here’s what I’m looking for in potential owners:

· Knowledgeable and up to date on all things NFL

· Previous dynasty experience

· Active in chat, trades, waivers, etc.

· DFS experience (encouraged but not required)

· Mature adults only. Racism, sexism, bullying, and general douchebaggery will not be tolerated