Replacing Corey Davis in Quarterfinal Playoff Matchup

Given the predictable shadow Davis will receive from Ramsey, should Davis be sat and replaced in the flex with J.Adams, T.Coleman, or even C.Samuel? Half-PPR scoring.

Lineup:
Ryan; M.Thomas, C.Godwin, T.Lockett; J.White, J.Jackson; flex TBD; Njoku

Bench:
C.Davis, C.Samuel, MVS, J.Adams, T.Coleman, K.Johnson, M.Gordon

Appreciate your feedback footclan!

Davis has been doing pretty well as of late. I drafted him and then dropped him earlier this year. Mariota seems to be trusting him alot the last few weeks. TY Hilton did alright against Ramsey last week. But Luck/Hilton is clearly very different from Mariota/Davis. Adams has a tough matchup, Curtis Samuel is boom bust. Tevin Coleman would be my pick if you didn’t want to play Davis, Coleman hasn’t had the best year but 7 total td’s is still pretty good. I wouldn’t have an issue with playing Davis this week though, tough decision, good luck this week.

1 Like

I love Davis’ talent, but very much question his floor and upside this week. It doesn’t help that almost every site has him as a “sit” this week, which makes me consider other options.

Can’t blame ya, he does have a low floor.

Adams and hope you get a touchdown.

That’s what the top-30-rated Fantasy Analysts say too…

Yeah. The DAL matchup isn’t idea but the 20 + touches is hard to sit unless you are just loaded. He’s on injury report with a shoulder (last week it was a hip) so you might want to monitor that as well. He’s practicing so he should play.

Adams was upgraded to “Full” ~1-hour ago (thanks, SLEEPER). Gonna roll with the guaranteed touches of Adams over the untrustworthy Coleman and the risky, shadowed Davis.