‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Replacing Sanders with the waiver wire

Just lost sanders in my STANDARD scoring league. Need to decide who to pick up now:

RB - Duke johnson (i have Chubb)
RB - Alfred Blue (i have Lamar Miller)

Or ignore the handcuffs and pick up another WR
WR - Chris Godwin
WR - One of the chargers Williams
WR - Zay Jones

My team:
cam newton,
chubb, miller, melvin gordon, jordan howard, blount, foreman(IR spot)
julio jones, thielen, sanders(RIP), sutton
reed, burton

I think you are okay on receivers. I grabbed Samuels (Carolina) as i had an open spot from AJ, mainly to block the sanders owner.
If i were you i would grab a handcuff. The williams both bank on big plays from rivers (which happens a fair bit) but right now given your line up you wont play either of them anyway. So grab a handcuff.
I lean Blue more than Duke. Texans have more to play for and Foreman isn’t quite ready to take on a huge in game roll. If Chubb goes down Browns may roll with more young blood than assign duke to a bell cow roll

You are lucky you had Sutton! I think he will fit in nicely with Sanders out, maybe not as good as Sanders was but definitely better than he has been.
Personally i would pick up Goodwin with D. Jax likely being out the rest of the year he should be a decent play and I would take the depth at WR with Gordon likely to come back next week.

Thanks guys, havent made the decision yet, but im also thinking about my line up now… Who would you play as flex? Sutton? Maybe jordan howard or blount(if kerryon is out)? Or maybe pick up godwin(vs NO) or Zay Jones(vs NYJ) and play them for the upside?