‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Reputable Fantasy Player Looking for a league!

Hey you! I know you’re looking for someone that won’t quit out on you by week 5. I know you want someone that engages with the league. I know you want someone that will care for their team just as (or maybe better than) their newborn child. Well guess what, you lucked out. You found the fantasy player without a home. I’m looking for a fun, active league for this season. Please let me know about your league!

bonus points for dynasty leagues. :slight_smile:

Established yahoo league since 2000.

PPR, IDP, qb, wr, rb, te, 3flex, 4lb, 4db, 2dl, k

Draft Monday, August 27 @ 6:45pm.

Good competitive core of teams looking for someone that sets their lineup and doesn’t give away their team in trades or waivers.

No buy in just bragging rights.

Currently have 11, looking for 14, and would love to have 16 if possible. At this rate will possibly only be able to add one more for 12. This league has been ran at 12,14,&16 teams throughout the years.

Let me know if you are interested.

Justinjustinmac@yahoo.com

@returnofthemack sorry but 4lb, 2db? would that best linebackers and 2 defensive backs?

4 linebackers, 4 defensive backs, 2 defensive linemen.

Just starting a 12 team dynasty on Sleeper app, email me at nickdorsey860@gmail.com

Have a 12 teamer on NFL.com. if you haven’t tried IDP before we start 1 Defensive lineman, 1 linebacker and 1 Defensive back. Check out the settings on NFL.com, the league is called the ultimate league and the password to join is ultimate. Also just for fun and bragging rights.

I have a 12 team .5ppr fleaflicker league drafting on Sunday. 5 keepers. Ballers preferred scoring with faab waivers. 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 2flex, 1k, 1dst. Free Entry with possible buy-in next year tbd by league vote

@joejoev203 I’m interested! Want to send me email me details to join? Zach.miller0505@gmail.com

Invite sent. If you have any questions at all let me know joejoev203@gmail.com @Rysdna