Risk waiting for Golladay?

Should I start Tyler Boyd tonight or, risk waiting to see if Golladay is cleared of injury.

If he ends up not playing I would pivot to either John Brown, Anthony Miller, or Sony,

Golladay didn’t practice today and even if he plays the chances of re-injury during the game are high. Hi have him as my WR 1 in one of my leagues and he is staying on the bench. I would go with Boyd.

1 Like