Robert Woods for AJ Brown?

I was offered AJ Brown and Austin Ekeler for Gio, Mixon, and Robert Woods in my ppr league.

My other rbs are Derrick Henry, David Montgomery, Salvon Ahmed, and Matt Breda (I’ll be dropping for Gus Edwards)

My other Wrs are Tyreek Hill, Tee Higgins, Mike Williams, Dj Chark, and Michael Pittman

My gut tells me to do it. I don’t think mixon will play again, and I’d much rather Ekeler over gio.

I do it. I also think with burrow gone Mixon is shut down and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Perine get a chance too and cut into gio playing time as I think gio is in last year of contract so Bengals have an opportunity to cut a bit of salary if they like what they see. It’s a deal that potentially shifts risk to an opponent.

1 Like

I would 100% take this. I love Woods but AJ Brown is one of those guys who can finish top 12 any given week, where Woods usually finds himself in the 10-20 range. Ekeler is coming back, and Mixon probably isn’t. And even if Mixon did come back, I’d still rather have Ekeler on Herberts offense instead of Mixon on… idk’s offense

1 Like