Rondale Moore or Elijah Moore?

Have my rookie draft coming up in a few weeks and I’m looking to the FootClan for some advice! I have 4 picks in the first (1, 6, 8 and 9) and I’m going to be in the market for a WR later in the first. League mates have made no secret of their plans in the first round, so I’m confident in how most of the first 5 picks are looking and what will be left with my later picks (Najee, Chase, Pitts, Smith, Etienne or Williams are going in that order for the top 5 and I’ll happily snag the other at 6).

Waddle is the overwhelming favorite to go 7. So, considering my current roster, it looks like I’ll be going RB, RB with 1 and 6, then I’ve got a desperate need for a QB (Wentz and Darnold) I’m planning on spending 8 or 9 on, and need a WR with the other. I keep going back and forth with Rondale and Elijah Moore. Elijah getting a lot of hype in camp, impressive college usage in the SEC, but…Jets and a rookie QB. Rondale landed in a good spot, but missed a lot of time and hasn’t been dominant since 2018.

Curious the thoughts of the group. Skip the QB idea and take both? Strong opinions on one or the other? Am I discounting the thought of Terrace Marshall or Rashod Bateman too much? Should I consider Waddle at 6 and grab Sermon or Michael Carter later?

Thanks in advance y’all and best of luck in 2021!