‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Rookie draft first timer help

New to the dynasty league, picked up a team in a league that’s been active for the last 10 years. I have the 1.05 pick in the rookie draft. Looks like Nixon or cook will be there for me to pick. The owner with 1.06 is offering me that pick plus 1.15 for the 1.05. 16 team league. What’s everyone’s thoughts? My team right now is rivers, Crowell, gore, tevin Coleman, Tate, Sammy Watkins, Richard Mathews, Corey Coleman, gr onk , ebron, gates. That’s the main core. Start 1 qb 1 rb 2 wr 1 te 1 flex rb/wr/te. Thanks for any input! Sorry if it’s hard to read typing from my phone!

So the offer is you’re 1.05 for his 1.06 and 1.15? In a heartbeat! so essentiallly you’re deciding between two first round picks or just one…I’ll take two!

Depending on how the draft goes. You might get a Dalvin Cook there, maybe at 1.06. But you still have some good options to choose from if not.

I concur! That’s a deal!

He just offered the 1.06 and 1.11 now for the 1.05. I’m waiting on the 1.04 pick right now to choose. I’m thinking they will take either mixon or cook that’s available to them. Mccaffery, Davis, and fournette have been taken already.

Boom! Did you take that?

The guy before me drafted Cook before I could hit accept. The guy offering the trade then revoked it cause that was who he was targeting. Ended up with Mixon.