Rookie draft with two 1st round picks

I have the 1:02 and 1:08 in this years rookie draft. It’s a Superflex/ 2 TE PPR League so, who would you take? I’ve got Rodgers/Brady/Allen for my QB’s. TE’s are Trey Burton, Jonnu Smith, Demetrius Harris and Adam Shaheen.

you play 2 TEs
and
have a superflex
??

What do your TEs look like.

No idea how the top of this rookie draft looks right now.

TE’s are Trey Burton, Jonnu Smith, Demetrius Harris and Adam Shaheen.

don’t have any of the RBs who i would really break the bank for…i like the WRs more!

honestly i would trade down a little bit in this year’s draft!
with the 1.08 you are sitting very well for one of the WRs or even could go after fant/hockenson (in your format it could pan out really good)

the only player i really would like to have is metcalf but he also is no sure thing with the injury flags and he could easily been gone! so if you don’t want to go after metcalf/jacobs you could make some decent moves with 1.02

metcalf is going to be so over rated due to his 40 time and size. but his quickness measurements are bottom 5% bad, which is less than ideal for a WR

1 Like

I’d still be using a top pick on a QB. Murray or Haskins. 1.08 could potentially be looking like Parris Campbell, Miles Sanders. Wouldn’t be surprised if Noah Fant was on the board still too though.

Because you’re super flex, I’m tempted to just always make sure you can get a starting QB when possible. Some team will need a Qb at some point in the year and you can flip for so much more value in a position of power.

2 Likes

I was thinking about that as well. Use my early 1st rounder to grab Murray hopefully and then Fant or Hockinson with my late 1st rounder. Thoughts?