Rookie Dynasty Draft Help!

Im in a ppr dynasty. 1 qb, 1 rb, 1 wr, 1 te, 4 flex, 1 def, in the starting lineup. Im pretty set except for 2 flex spots so I can take anyone in this draft.

I have picks 1.03 AND 1.04… I know Jacobs and Harry will be gone… I am picking Montgomery at 1.03 most likely… what do I do with 1.04? Trade down? Take Sanders? I’m not sold on DK…

Also, there is a guy in my league with picks 1.07 and 1.09… should I trade 1.04 for those picks and try to take Parris and whoever else is left that could be a solid starter? I think AJ Brown will be available in that range now that he’s in a tough landing spot…

need your advice and opinions!!!

@fun4willis your advice is gold, please tag anyone who may be of help!

I love Montgomery but him at the 1.03 shouldn’t be a for sure thing. He is going to have to overcome obstacles; I think he will and he’ll produce, but the obstacles are still there. I currently have the 1.03 that I got via a trade and a damn good roster (small brag lol) so I’m looking to trade back myself.
For you, if you can move the 1.04 for 1.07 and 1.09 do it! However, I’d be very surprised if Campbell is still there. My rankings/projections are:
T1:
Jacobs
Harry
T2:
Campbell
Metcalf
Montgomery
T3:
Hollywood
AJ Brown
Sanders
Deebo Samuel
T5:
Hardman

This is all subject to change based on team need; but, that’s what I have in a vacuum.

@michael_pounders thanks man! Heres my current draft order

Top 20

Harry
Jacobs
Montgomery
Sanders
Campbell
Metcalf
AJ Brown
Hollywood
Isabella
Hardman
Hockenson (TEs high based on need)
Fant
Singletary
Murray
Henderson
Butler
Deebo
Diontae Johnson
JJAW
Rock Armstead

1 Like

I’m ok with the following:

• taking Sanders at 1.04
  • trading down (likely can’t get 1.07 and 1.07 but feel free to try)
    Would accept 1.07 or 1.09 and an early 2nd
  • other option is to trade into 2020 draft. see if you can get a first from someone trying to complete? Going to someone saying “You’re a contender, need to win now…take Sander and give me your 2020 first…”