‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Roster help; Flex and RB2

I need some help filling out my roster after a recent trade. For a 12 team full ppr league I need 1 RB and 1 Flex out of the following:

Leonard Fournette vs Baltimore
Dalvin Cook vs Tampa
Buck Allen @ Jacksonville
Michael Thomas @ Carolina
Martavis Bryant @ Chicago
Derrick Henry vs Seattle

A few stream of consciousness thoughts here; Derrick Henry was just named the featured back for Sunday but has a but of a rough matchup. Is it time to start questioning Michael Thomas, especially with Snead on the way? Is Fournette good enough of a talent to roll through the Ravens D?

Thank you for the advice!

thats a raw ass team.

Buck allen and Bryant

Interesting. On Michael Thomas, he’ll come around. A lot of players around the league have had slow starts, but no need to question them. It’s just the beginning of the season, and some extremely tough match ups play a part, things like that. In fact, I believe when Snead gets back it will actually help him.
I’d go with Buck Allen with West having issues so opportunity and good volume should be expected. But other than that, Fournette is expected to have a big game. I’m not positive where I’d go yet other than Buck.

Thanks, its hard not to start Bryant this week!

I agree that it seems like Buck Allen is the safe start here, but do you have any worry over that Jacksonville defensive front? Campbell and Co. are the real deal lol also, sit thomas this week?

Id go Thomas and Cook - Baltimore’s defense is gonna key on the run game cause Jags are banged up at receiver. Thomas is #1 WR on top 5 offense - cant sit that.