Roster help if possible

Originally I traded Chark for Monty as I didn’t have RB depth but with Ekeler out. Here is my roster. I’d ideally like to improve my WR. I’m currently 2-2. It’s a 12 team PPR.

Herbert
D Henry
Montgomery
AJ Brown
Slayton
Kelce
Kelley
Broncos D
Empty kicker (claim for Boswell)

Bench
Akers
Rodgers (bye)
Jeudy (might go in for Slayton with Gilmore having tested positive for COVID-19)
Saints D
Mattison
Tee Higgins
Empty bench spot (claim for D’Ernest Johnson)

IR
Pittman

I’d start,
Herbert
Henry
Montgomery
AJ Brown
Tee Higgins
Kelce
D’Ernest Johnson(If you get him)
and flip coin for defense(it is a toss up)
and what ever kicker you get!

The Guru John Hanson, likes Slayton but I cringe at that being it is the Giants. I do like Higgins, I am starting him in the three leagues I have him in.

I did get D’Ernest Johnson. I was tempted to play Kelley because he’s essentially the number one, but he plays the Bucs. You’d still play Higgins with Gilmore testing positive for COVID-19?

Slayton scares me because of Daniel Jones.

1 Like

I have Kelley in two leagues and his fumbling issues, has me wary of him. I am starting Higgins, over AJ Brown, Marquise Brown and few others. He and Burrow has an awesome connection

That’s fair. I am worried about the fumbles but also intrigued by his opportunity and the fact they use him as a receiver too. Higgins is an interesting option for sure!

What worries me about the fumbling is having coach bench him in first half then you only got half a player. But that is just me, I am playing Gaskins over him in one league due to that fact.

Fair enough. I want to see more from D’Ernest before I throw him into my lineup. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

your welcome and good luck this week!

1 Like

Thanks you too!