Roster Suggestions - Need Help!

Hello Footclan!

I am a first year dynasty player. I took over an Orphan Team a couple months ago and have made some trades and waiver acquisitions, but feel like I have ways to go before I am a contender.

The league I’m in is a 12 team 0.5 point PPR dynasty league with a roster made up of:

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (W/R/T), 1DEF, 21 BENCH and 1 IR.

Below is my roster. Any suggestions on what I should do? Just trying to figure out a good direction to take my team. Thank you!

QB: Matt Ryan, Jameis Winston, Joe Flacco

RB: Dalvin Cook, Latavius Murray, Duke Johnson, Matt Breida, Dion Lewis

WR: Keenan Allen, AJ Green, Alshon Jeffrey, DeSean Jackson, Mohamed Sanu, Cole Beasley, Albert Wilson, Ryan Grant, John Brown, Phillip Dorsett, David Moore, Keith Kirkwood

TE: Hunter Henry, Dan Arnold, Demetrius Harris, Cameron Brate, CJ Uzomah, Chris Herndon

DEF: Houston Texans and Seattle Seahawks

ROOKIE PICKS:

2019: 3.03, 3.05, 3.10, 4.04, 4.05
2020: 2nd, 3rd
2021: 1st, 3rd, 4th

You have basically no RBs, older WRs, and no picks; so, I would look to improve your RBs and get younger at WR.
Guys I would shop from your team:
QB: Matt Ryan or Winston (whoever nets more in your league)
WR: AJ Green and Jeffery
TE: Hunter Henry (I really believe in Herndon)

So, I’d be looking to trade 2 for 1. Pair any of the above guys together and look to get any RB and a younger WR2. For example, maybe trade AJ Green for Kenny G. Maybe Jeffery for a guy like Pettis. Then I would pair Ryan with Henry, look for a TE or QB needy team and nab any RB you can; ideally, you get a lower end QB back in the deal.
You’re going to have a tough time this year; but, the absolute worst thing a dynasty team can do is be stuck in the middle. You either have to sell the farm and go young, or sell youth and go for win-now vets. You don’t have the youth to sell but you have the vets. Go all-in for youth and upside.

Trade Matt Ryan for a decent RB.