‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Royce Freeman for golden tate

I was offered Royce Freeman for golden tate. Just picked up Phillip Lindsay. I wanna make the trade and should still be fine at WR. I have Keenan Allen Emmanuel Sanders Kenny stills jordy Nelson Sammy Watkins John brown. Just wanted to get everyone else’s input. Thanks

as of now that is a low ball from him. Freeman isn’t a sole back there and hasnt shown he can be yet while golden tate has a high floor and has a chance to shine. personally i wouldnt take it right now. in 2 weeks freeman improves and shows he can handle a heavier work load i’d do the trade.

For golden Tate you should get a Rb2 like a Drake or Collins not a rookie Sharing timeshares

I’m actually the guy who sent the trade and I wouldn’t send it if I didn’t think it could improve both teams. Everyone knows Freeman will actually get that backfield in a couple of weeks. Considering Freeman is larger you can also expect more goal line work.

Thanks guys. And I actually have Collins and drake. Lol. Im pretty set at RB anyways and not even sure when I would use Freeman. I appreciate the help

Lol. It’s all good man.