Running back start sit

Rb1 is kamera
Start or sit RB2 and flex
Lyndsey
Henry
Damian Williams
Joe mixon

Mixon and Williams (if Ware stays out). If Ware plays, then go Lindsay.

1 Like

Agree with above. Mixon is in due to volume. Monitor the Ware status. That’s the late game on Sunday. So Lindsay will be your only pivot.

I would go for Mixon and Lindsey. Avoid the KC running back situation if you can.

1 Like

Henry and Lindsay for me.
Gotta stay in those flames with Henry. Mixon will likely see a lot of stacked boxes in Cleveland now that Tyler Boyd is gone too.
Lindsay against a pretty weak Oakland D.
Overall…pretty good problem to have picking between those guys in the finals.

1 Like

So…would y’all go with McGuire or Henry??? Or Gus???

Had completely forgotten about Henry. Went in and grabbed McGuire, then saw this and thought…oh shit!!! So swapped out McGuire for Henry on the wire. Did I just screw up??? Can change it. McGuire still available to grab back.

Thanks a mil y’all!!! LOL…making myself nuts here!!!:roll_eyes:

Henry all day

I watched that last Jets game and McGuire did not look like a good or even okay running back. I realize he will get work but so will Henry and Henry is the better RB and on a better offense.

THANK YOU MY FELLOW FFB BUDDY!!! I dropped A Jones earlier and grabbed McGuire. Then saw this post about Henry and thought…SOB!!! Forgot about him. (SMH…been crazy, nuts this past week or so with the Holidays!!! I’ve been trying to designate as much time as possible…but…….DADGUMMIT!!!..…always something coming up these past couple of weeks from family for the HOLIDAY planning!!!) GRRRRR!!!

OK…:roll_eyes: sorry y’all. I didn’t mean it that way.

I know FFB is important…ESPECIALLY THIS WEEK TO TAKE THE WIN!!! (but…so is family!!!) BUT…(grrrr……DADGUMMIT…WHY DOES THE MOST IMPORTANT WEEK OF THIS HAVE TO COME RIGHT AT THE BIGGEST HOLIDAY SEASON WHEN FAMILY NEEDS YOU THE MOST???)

LOL…I know I just prob sunk myself here!!! :roll_eyes:

Sorry!!! GRRRR