‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Sam Bradford/Deshaun Watson or Andy Dalton?

Dalton burned me in two leagues, costing me the win in one. I picked up bradford as a streaming option and im tempted to start him over andy. thoughts?
I have dalton and deshaun watson in another 2qb league as well, and i have an irrational love for deshaun watson. please talk me out of starting him over dalton

Absolutely, start Bradford in that one league. Though, I have Dalton in a few leagues as well and I’m not giving up on him, he’ll turn it around, but will stream or place someone else in for week 2.
Watson. I think you already know what to do. Don’t be irrational. Do you have a third QB in the double QB league? Or should you look on the waiver?

Bradford. Dalton will put those games where he throws for <100 yards and 3 INT’s…like last week. Can’t trust him. Bradford likely won’t repeat his Monday night stat line but he will get you very steady production and now that he has 2 very good WR’s he could produce better stats. Bradford is the choice

That was more or less my thought process as well, the only hesitation comes from the game being @ Pit imo.
My other qb is marriota. unfortunately this is a 14 teamer and literally all qb options are gone at this point. Like i said, i have an irrational love for Watson haha