Sanders value in redraft?

Now with more knowledge of Sanders being a 3 down back, does he jump above people such as Jacobs, CEH, Chubb etc etc

I think he’s still behind those guys. Jacobs will have a huge role in the raiders offense and could blow up this season if they start using him as a pass catcher. Clyde should be amazing in Andy Reids offense, he’s a decent runner and a great pass catching back. I think he will fit in this system like a glove and the potential with Mahomes at QB gives him a very high ceiling. Chubb is the only one I might question but that’s only if it were a full PPR league. He’s a great runner between the tackles but he doesn’t catch many passes. Plus they have Kareem Hunt who will steal most of the passing work and a few runs here and there. Sanders will be a good back this year and will have a big role in the offense but I still think he is behind these other guys. Boston Scott worries me a little bit too. I can definitely see him stealing a couple goal line touchdowns away from Sanders. Not many, but even 2 touchdowns would take away some value from Sanders over the course of the season.

1 Like

100% agree with you man. Good insight! Will be interesting to see who signs who. Hopefully none to the chiefs

1 Like