‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Saquon Barkley, Keenan Allen, Travis Kelce for, Melvin Gordon, Odell Beckham, Jordan Reed, Julian Edelman

My buddy sent me this trade and I’m on the fence… I’m 1-3 but score second most points in the league… should I do it? Ik have saquon, Keenan and Travis.

Pretty even trade but give me the Gordon + OBJ side.

Love both OBJ and Allen and they’re both due for positive regression but OBJ is the better floor and higher ceiling.

Gordon > Barkley for me right now by a pretty wide margin. Better offense, higher TD upside and just as much receiving game work.

Kelce > Reed obviously but Reed when healthy is a stud and he’s been healthy all year no issues and is now coming off a bye week.

Edelman is cool but I’d rather have a John Brown or Aaron Jones in his place. If he has either of those dudes on his team, i’d take that instead. Golladay is another good one. As a pats fan, i love edelman but i divorce emotion from fantasy. Fact is dude hasn’t played a snap since 2016. There’s going to be rust involved and hes 32.

EDIT: All of the above assumes half ppr btw.

So I got the trade and I got offered Dalvin Cook for Edelman right after thoughts???

No because I don’t like owning handcuffs in redraft leagues until its closer to play offs. Edel is at least a potential starter you can play week to week. In no world are you starting both ekeler and Gordon on a given week. So if Gordon remains healthy, you just have a wasted bench spot.