Saquon trade dynasty deal

Have an offer to get Saquon and pair him with Zeke. I would give up Brees, AB, Aaron Jones, J. Howard, T.Boyd and Njoku.

My starting lineup would be
Luck
Zeke
Barkley
Allen
ObJ
Kittle
Evans
Cooper/henry

Thoughts? To much to give up or is the finished team worth it? Mike evans is being acquired in a trade for zach ertz since I have Kittle.

Yes! Take it and run!

• Brees is aging, will retire in the next 1-3 years, and probably wont be top 10 again.
  • AB will get great volume but I see him as OBJ on NYG- great volume, great talent, but way too bad of an offense to be top 5; plus, he only has 3 years left
  • Aaron Jones is a good young RB2; but, being in GBP, he probably won’t achieve consistent RB1 play because of the RBBC and pass happy offensive design
  • Howard is an RB for all the reasons listed under Aaron Jones but you also have to include his inability to catch and that he will most likely be on a different team at the end of the year. That will be his 3rd team in two years; so, its likely it’ll be a RBBC (think Coleman to SF)
  • Boyd is a good young WR2 but has only “done it” 1 year and has an QB who is aging and doesn’t fill up the stat book.
    -Njoku is the 3rd option passing on a good offense with a QB who likes to pass the ball around (pun intended); but, TEs don’t make or break any deal for me unless he is top 3.

So, to recap, you’re getting the best or second best young RB in football for 5 guys who have big question marks going into this year and future years. I say again, Yes! Take it and run!

1 Like

I would take the deal

You would have the top 2 RBs in the league paired with arguably one of the top WOs in the league. Take this trade and laugh at the possible dominance of the next few years.

1 Like

I would cry everytime I had to face that monster of a team, take that deal!

Trade has been altered to take away jones and add derrick henry and keenan allen. Thoughts?
Starting line up would be.
Luck/wilson
Zeke
Barkley
Obj
Mike evans
Kittle
2 fkex of Amari, aaron jones, kerryon, guice among others