Searching for 1st Dynasty League

I joined the FootClan primarily to find solid people to join a dynasty league with - I like playing with competitive people but also people who are kinda low-key, funny, and chill. I figured if I could find those types of people anywhere it’d be on a community filled with others who love listening to the Ballers. I’ve browsed the openings here, but I wanted to put this out there in case anyone is looking for a very dedicated owner to join their league! I could also possibly recruit a couple of others to play as well if you had more than one opening, but hey, I’m mostly looking out for myself on this.

I’m a long-time re-draft player, but I’m looking into playing dynasty for the first time. Here’s kinda what I’m looking for: fee in the $25-$100 range or so and paid into LeagueSafe, 1/2 PPR, 12 teams, no IDP, leaning toward not doing SuperFlex (but I’m at least open to changing my mind on this part). If you have any openings for leagues with those parameters, please let me know!

I would just create and commish my own, but since I’ve never been in a dynasty league, I don’t want to screw anything up.

1 Like