Second pick in Dynasty draft

I have the second pick in my upcoming 2 QB Superflex league (2 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 flex) dynasty draft, my QBs are Josh Allen, Mariota, and Jimmy G, RBs are Mixon, Michel, and McKinnon, and my Wrs are Sutton, Calvin Ridley, and I havent decided between MVS, Eq St. Brown or Trequan Smith was in a rebuilding year last season. Assuming Jacobs goes first should I take N’keal Harry, Kyler Murray, or David Montgomery? (I lean Harry but Kyler Murray is appealing and David Montgomery is in a very good situation).

Kyler is the consensus 1.01 in dynasty superflex rookie drafts. If he falls to you at 1.02, consider yourself lucky.

If someone in your league takes Jacobs over Murray, they should probably quit playing fantasy…

If you’re at 1.02 and Murray is there, would jump on that like white on rice. And if Murray goes 1.01, then I’d personally take Harry.

Montgomery is not going to succeed lol. I like his vision as a runner but his style of running will not successfully coexist with his lack of athleticism. He’s not going t get away with the shit he does in college at the NFL level.

with the 2nd pick, murray is the clear top option, and I would go with Jacobs as a backup, but I wouldn’t have a problem with u taking harry either