Seeking 2more for a keeper league [full]

Footclan! 2 people just backed out of a keeper league, starting this year, $100 buy in, using league safe for the funds, rules and scoring has already been decided, if interested, let me know!

Passing:
1 point for every 25 yards (set at .04pts per yard.)
4 points for each passing TD.
-2 points for each interception thrown.
Rushing:
1 point for every 10 yards (set at .1pts per yard)
6 points for rushing TD.
.5 point for each reception Or if they allow, it will instead be 1 point per first down)

Receiving:
1 point for every 10 yards (set at .1pts per yard)
6 points for receiving TD
.5 point for each reception (Or if they allow, it will instead be 1 point per first down)

Other:
-2 points for fumbles lost. (Not fumbles in general, just those lost to the opposing team.)
2 points for 2 point conversions (passing, rushing and receiving.)
6 points for kick/punt return TD (The individual who scores the TD also gets 6 points. so if you have say, Petterson and NE’s DST, and Patterson returns a kick for a TD, you get 12 points.
6 points for fumble recovery TD

Kickers are eliminated/

Team composition:

QB, RB,RB, WR, WR,WR, TE, Flex,DST, 6 bench spots 1 IR spot.

Can keep up to 4 players per year. Cannot keep anyone drafted in rounds 1-3 you can choose to keep no one if you choose. You lose a draft pick 1 round ahead of where the player was drafted. And can be kept until you they would reach past the first round.

1 Like

Definitely interested, depending on what the host site is. I prefer ESPN or Yahoo. Where is this hosted at? Cdoleshel@gmail.com is my email.

Yahoo, and okay I’ll keep you posted. We need 1 more to make 12.

Sounds good! Just let me know.

Thanks!

Please excuse any typos as this was sent from my mobile device.

Interested and if you still have a spot open. codycastelluccio@yahoo.com

I can add you to the list, we are full right now. But if anyone drops out, I’ll see if you still want in.

Sounds good man. Thanks

See you are full, but interested if you have any dropouts.

I will add you to the waitlist! :slight_smile: