Seeking opinions on a trade offer

10 team PPR
I’ve been offered Derrick Henry for Mark Ingram and Joe Mixon. Ive attached my team. I’m looking to create a roster spot for bye weeks coming up. Ingram is on a bye and then facing NE. Also has bottom 8 matchups weeks 13-15. Looking to sell high on him as hes losing carries to Gus Edward’s and Lamar Jackson. Mixon has been a total bust and I dont want to drop him to fill a bye week. Henry is a bellcow, though he doesnt offer receptions in ppr. I feel I’m getting the better player, plus after this week I can pick up Devin Singletary or Alexander Mattison for added depth. Should I accept this trade?

I think you can get more for Ingram, who’s the RB9 on the season. I would try to send an offer of Ingram and Joe Mixon for Fournette, just to see what happens there

This is a family and friends cash league and none of them want to make a deal. I’m 6 and 1 currently in 2nd place. Unless it’s totally one sided. My original offer to this guy was Ingram and Mixon for Henry and Lindsey. That was only after I offered Ingram and Mixon for Fournette or Chubb and the guy rejected both offers. I offered Ingram and Mixon for James Connor and got rejected, same for Leveon Bell, and offered Joe Mixon and Matt Stafford for James white, got rejected there too.
The kid is getting pissed because I haven’t answered the trade in two days but I know he won’t budge, he would be dropping Peyton Barber if I did accept.

"Ingram has been a stud this year, and he came at a discount. However, he’s entering a bye week. The next matchup: The Patriots, who have an incredible defense. So that’s two weeks where Ingram won’t contribute much to your lineup. Also, he faces tough matchups in Weeks 13 – 15 in the 49ers, Bills, and Jets. These teams are top-6 in terms of allowing the fewest rushing yards so far this season.

Interesting fact 1: Ingram’s best two fantasy weeks occurred in Week 1 and Week 3. Interesting fact 2: Lamar Jackson had his fewest rushing attempts of the season in Week 1 and Week 3. Jackson averaged nine rushes per game in the first four games of the season. That jumped to an average of 16 rushes per game over the past three games. Jackson is an excellent runner, and it’s a direct threat to Ingram especially considering that Jackson has the potential to vulture touchdowns from Ingram on the goal line. Gus Edwards and Lamar Jackson have more combined rush attempts inside the 10-yard line than Mark Ingram this season. I project that Lamar Jackson will continue to use his rushing abilities as a crutch moving forward. I recommend selling Ingram as an RB1." Got that from an Article on here.