‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Seeking Playoff Prep Advice

I am in a full PPR league and clinched a playoff spot but playing for seeding this week. I expect to play in round one unless some real surprises happen that afford me a bye.

QB: Newton
RB: Bell, Perrine
WR: Jeffrey, x
Flex: Morris
DST: Baltimore
K: Succup

Bench
WR: Hogan, Cooper, Jackson, Coleman, Westbrook
RB: Miller, Abdullah
TE: Olsen (IR)

For this week
With hogan and cooper out, who is the best start at wr2?
Who do I cut to bring Olsen off IR?
Is it worth picking up Aaron Jones and cutting a second player (can not make additional moves until I address the Olsen issue)?

For playoffs week 14-16
Is it worth cutting someone to pick up Connor as a handcuff for Bell or blue for Lamar Miller?
Should I Continue to hold hogan as he is been out for weeks with no hint of return for the playoffs?
Do I need a second QB or DST?

Any help is appreciated.

Coleman is safer than Jackson, but you could go Jackson for upside. Olsen is questionable and not on the IR. If he’s active I’d play him. Dont get aaron jones. Don’t mess with that Green Bay rushing situation.
I’d personally drop Hogan and get Blue. I’d take a risk with saying bell won’t get injured (hopefully) and miller is already knocked up. I also have Cam and I feel confident. Wouldn’t get another one. I would get another D/ST if you can make a spot. Look at who is available. New England might still be out there. They play the BIlls this week, and if they play well get them. They play the Bills again in two weeks.

Olsen is in my roster IR slot so I need to drop a player to activate him before I can make any roster moves. Basically I need to cut someone. Just trying to figure out who to drop. Abdullah?

It’s a 14 team league so the only dst left are Tennessee and New Orleans. Maybe the jets but it is slim on most fronts for pickups…

maybe westbrook

Hogan has me paralyzed. If I cut him and he gets healthy week 14-16, he has good matchups and could get used against me.

I was thinking Abdullah or Westbrook but both are getting volume which is hard to find these days.