Sell High James White?

I have Matt Ryan, James White, Tarik Cohen, Dalvin Cook, Kenyan Drake, Kerryon Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins, Antonio Brown, Cooper Kupp, Doug Baldwin, and Zach Ertz.

I am slightly worried about Cohen, and with James White having Tennessee and then a Bye it is concerning for me. White may just be matchup proof at this point, but with Sony coming back soon I would like advice.

Thanks FootClan!

I’m nervous about him every week but he hasn’t let us down even with Sony in. You’d want to get good value cos the run home after the bye is pretty sweet. Although does that mean more Sony play if they’re winning?
Nah, he’s is the circle of trust.
I think he’s hard to get value cos you probably want better than Johnson and maybe even Zeke.

1 Like

Yeah Zeke was the main player I was thinking about, especially because our Zeke owner has been hurting. I am playing him this week however so I am not sure I want to give him that potential bump. My team has been very up and down this year so I am 5-4, but I am in a division where the Zeke owner is likely my only competition so I need a win this week.

Unless you’re getting a RB 1 (maybe white and someone) for a top RB I wouldn’t sell. Your WRs are set well.