Selling high Aaron Jones

Half PPR league. The past week I have been trying to trade Aaron Jones, so this week I’m trying to sell high. I think I can get CEH or Henry. I’m tempted to go after mccaffrey but I think it’s too risky as they just said “multiple weeks”. What do you think I should do?
My rbs:
Dalvin Cook
Aaron Jones
David Montgomery
Antonio Gibson
Joshua Kelley
Latavius Murray

The issue is finding someone desparate enough to trade for Jones. I would start with the Barkley owner team, since he is done for the year, to see what price they are willing to pay for Jones.

I would not try to get rid of him. nothing wrong with keeping the strength of your team your strength. unless you have huge needs elsewhere

I don’t have huge needs right now. My wr are golladay, kupp, chark, aj green and deebo samuel. The thing is, Jones has weeks where he explodes and scores 40 pts and others where he needs a TD to have an ok week.

My suggestion would be to contact the Barkley owner and let him know if he needs a RB, Jones is for sale. The key here is to only let him know Jones is for sale, don’t give a price. Seeing what he offers will determine his desparation for an RB.

I tried that, but he is a kinda new fantasy player and doesn’t want to make an offer and I don’t want to blatantly take advantage of him with an offer. He is really thin at rb and ok(ish) at wr. I just really don’t know what to offer him.
His team:
Rbs: Johnathan Taylor, Ronald Jones, ingram, malcolm brown and pollard
Wrs: AJ Brown, Godwin, Marquise Brown and John brown

You can make a case for Jones for A. J. Brown/J. Brown.

Im kinda in the same boat as well.

My squad

QB- Drew Brees
RB- E.Elliot Bye week 10
RB- A.Jones Bye week 5
WR- C.Ridley Bye week 10
WR- R.Woods Bye week 10
TE- M.Andrews Bye week 8
WR- M.Gallup Bye week 10
K- J.Elliot Bye week 9
D - Patriots Bye week 6

Bench

QB- M.Stafford
RB- A.Gibson Bye week 8
RB. T. Pollard Bye week 10
WR- S.Shepard Bye week 11
D- Cardinals (need for week 5 vs Jets) Bye week 8

Barkley owner has Chris Godwin, Tyler Lockett, DJ Moore.

Would Chris Godwin be a good trade ?

Green Bay seems to clicking and Jones is certainly the feature back. Is it possible Jones is this years McCafferey? I have Cook and Jones and I’m considering offering up Cook before Jones, but its a tough 1-2 combo to give up.