Semifinals Roster Decisions

Down to the final 4:

Full PPR

QB, RB , RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, K, DEF

I lost Wentz along with alot of us. So I grabbed Bortles this morning, I also have Cousins rostered.
Do I go with Cousins coming off 2 down weeks and playing for nothing but a contract or
Bortles who is on a nice streak and decent in 5 of his last six and still trying to secure their playoff seeding.

Running backs, I’ve been left with a core group of Burkhead, D. Murray, Powell, Woodhead and Mike Davis. Burkhead is a must start in what should be a shootout in Pittsburgh. Beyond that where do I go? Im leaning Mike Davis vs. crappy Rams Run D in Seattle in a huge game, D. Murray has an OK matchup, but I think Henry starts to really take over the role from here and Murray is a change of pace, 3rd down back. Powell and Woodhead are useless…

For the Flex position, I am considering Corey Coleman…

QB-Cousins/Bortles?
WR- K. Allen
WR- Theilen
RB-Burkhead
RB- D. Murray/Davis?
TE- Graham
FLX- D. Murray/Davis/Coleman?

BN:
Wentz
Woodhead
Powell
Maclin

Top Wire Additions: R. Smith, Mack, Blount, JStew

Thanks for the help in advance…

I would go with Bortles, Davis, and Coleman. Josh Gordon on the field opens it up for Coleman, and I don’t think Murray has it anymore.

Cousins hasn’t been consistent enough to start during the playoffs IMO, and Bortles has been great lately. Hope Jimmy Graham doesn’t Goose this week.