.5 ppr i need to decide 3 to start this week. 2RBs and 1FLEX
Options:
Dalvin cook @ Lions
Chris Carson vs Ravens
Tevin Coleman @ Redskins
Phillip Lindsay vs Chiefs
Devin Singletary vs Dolphins

I have no idea what to do! Help fellas

Would you guys bench cook or Carson for someone who plays a bad defense like singletary or lindsay? Miami doesnt play defense and the chiefs are bad and score a lot of points

Cook, Carson, Linsday

1 Like

Do you believe lindsay os safe enough to play him over coleman or singletary?

Cook and Carson are locks, I lean Coleman over Lindsay and Singletary, but this is a good problem to have lol you should be ok with whichever third option you choose

1 Like

Have you seen what RB’s have done against the Chiefs defense? Chiefs defense can’t stop the run. Carlos Hyde put up 100+ and a TD last week (he’s not very good), and Duke Johnson scored a receiving TD. I would play any RB against the Chiefs defense.

2 Likes

But Watson is a big threat to throw. Flacco isn’t. I’d take cook, Carson Coleman.

1 Like

Here is what opposing RB’s have done against the chiefs. The only reason they aren’t putting up crazy numbers is they have only let 4 TD’s on the ground. But look at the yardage and receptions they are giving up.

1 Like

Cook carson and Lindsey for sure

1 Like

Hard to decide right? Lol im struggling

I want to play lindsay because im a denver fan but freeman will be out there, he can easily snag his targets and run attempts…
Im really thorn lol the more opinions we get the better

@postgambino yeah that’s my only hesitation w/ Lindsay: it could theoretically be either Denver RB that goes off, but I still have confidence in Lindsay