SF Start Up Dynasty League 12 Team… LEAGUE FULL

I started a league last year for new players and that has gone off without a hitch, I would like to get one more started. Would like for buy in to be around $50 per year with 2 years dues up front via league safe. I would like to keep this to newer players if possible.

$50 LeagueSafe. $50 must be paid prior to start up draft and prior to rookie draft and/or prior to trading any rookie picks in year two and beyond.

Winnings: 1st: $300, 2nd: $125, 3rd: $50, Best season record $75, highest point total of the regular season $50

Scoring: Full ppr with 6 pt passing TD

Roster: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX. 10 bench spots and 5 taxi squad spots for rookies only. Taxi squad locks when week 1 begins, meaning you can move guys out of taxi, but not in as soon as week 1 starts. 2 IR spots.

Free agents: $100 FAAB resets each year following rookie draft. Daily waivers throughout season. After a player’s game starts, his waiver clears Wednesday at midnight (Tuesday night). Weekly waivers on sundays throughout offseason. $0 bids allowed.

Draft(s): Will be a slow draft and scheduled as soon as we get all teams. Snake start up with a 3rd round reversal. Rookie draft will be linear.

Trades: all trades automatically approved unless clear collusion and protested by other managers. Draft pick trades allowed.

Playoffs: 3 rounds. Top 6 teams will make playoffs. #1 and #2 seed get first round byes. Re-seeding each round.

Sleeper ID: TonyPerkis333

Hi, I’m interested! Sleeper ID: Fawkespas

You’re in there! 4 Spots left

I’m interested Jaymandew on sleeper