Shall I sit M. Thomas this week?

OK, here is my team.

I’m thinking about putting Chubb into Flex and sit M. Thomas for him. My feeling is, that Golladay and Sanders will have a day this week and against Dallas Thomas could only see a few targets. It’s half ppr. Any suggestions?

Probably a good move. Saints D is playing well and the game could get out of hand quick. Once that happens Brees starts looking to anyone but MT. And now Chubb in the passing game…I think so. Way more touches.

OK, so I play Chubb, Lindsay as RB. Thinking of adding Cook as a targeting RB vs NE, cause NE got a lot of TD from RB through the air.

I’m the resident MT truther, so consider that once reading this:) In no way can you sit a talent like MT. He has had a couple of bad outings recently but he has WR1 potential weekly; no, not WR1 as in top 12 WR in the NFL, I mean numero uno WR in the NFL.

Matter of fact, I suspect this Dallas team at home will be the best competition NO has faced since the LA Rams. He is a guy that you put on your bench for a speculative play and have deep regret. I say he breaches 100 yards with at least 1 TD tonight, maybe a long one.

2 Likes

BTW are you saying Cook is on your waiver? If so, yes, find a way acquire him.