Should i accept? Dynasty trade help

SO this is my team

I got offered picks 7,8,12,13 for McKinnon

59%20PM

50%20PM

Some of the players that are left… do i take it?

1 Like

@LuccasG Can you confirm the picks offered to you? Do you mean picks from rounds 7 & 8, 12 & 13? Do you know if it’s 7.01 or 7.12 as an exmaple?

1 Like

and a 2019 3rd

1 Like

I think I would do that trade. What pick was McKinnon drafted?

1 Like

3.8, i love mckinnon but that is a lot of picks…

1 Like

For me , there are proven assets in the 7,8,12,13 rounds. That is hard to pass up for a guy with only potential. McKinnon has not proven his potential when had the major opportunities in 2014 and 2017.

2 Likes

very true… I countered with 7,8,9 and 2019 4th he accepted it!

1 Like

I like that trade for you, a lot of decent people still in those rounds.

2 Likes

What are your 2 or 3 favorite players by position that’s are left? I am having a difficult time picking one… I prob need a RB now that McKinnon is gone

I think that is a good trade for you, you should be able to get quality talent back and take a shot on a couple more guys.

1 Like

While I am not sure I would have done that (I am a McKinnon truther) I can definitely understand why you would. My only concern is that while you might have been wrong on McKinnon, until shown otherwise you likely had a guy you would just play every week. Now you have to determine more match-ups. However, as you own L. Bell you really only need RB2, so that makes it easier to swallow. As to who is left, are any of the rookies still around? Is this PPR of any sort?

From what I can see in your images, I like Lewis (with Henry should lock that backfield) / Thompson particularly if you are PPR of any sort. I think Crowell / Anderson are being undervalued and will provide sneaky value. Burkhead still is an interest to me and while it might just be for this year, Lynch is interesting. All those guys should be able to go late, and possibly after the rounds you just were traded. Though since you will still have your own picks in those rounds, it does not hurt as much taking a chance.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Yea thanks for the help, looking back now I probably shouldn’t have taken the trade but only time will tell. So far I have Bell, Henry, Crowell and Clement as my RB’s.

imageimageimage

Some of the RB’s that are left!

Cannot recall the format, so:

PPR
Theo Riddick ++
James White ++
Darren Sproles +
Austin Ekeler - Late
N. Hines IND - Upside Flyer - LATE
M. Walton CIN - Upside Flyer - LATE
IF NO Ekeler - Justin Jackson LAC - Upside Flyer - LATE

Non-PPR
Spencer Ware ++ Definite
Kenneth Dixon ++
Chris Carson - Late
Frank Gore - Late
J. Wilkins IND - Upside Flyer - LATE
M. Walton CIN - Upside Flyer - LATE
J. Jackson LAC - Upside Flyer - LATE

That is who I would target and the order. Just my opinion, but I hope it helps!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like