‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Should I Accept This Trade Or Not?

Giving up: Mike Evans, LeSean McCoy & Alshon Jeffery

Getting: Julio Jones & Derrick Henry

League is .5 PPR (2RB, 3WR, 2FLEX)

My WRs: AJ Green, Stefon Diggs, Amari Cooper & Robby Anderson

My RBs: Alvin Kamara, Saquon Barkley, Jordan Howard, Mark Ingram, Duke Johnson, Alfred Morris & Kerryon Johnson

Let me know if I should pull the trigger on the trade, thanks!

Don’t see how Henry would start for you at any stage other than multiple injuries. But I’d take the trade. You have enough depth to lose both Evans and Jeffrey and Julio could be the wr1 this year

I would make that trade. Julio is far better than either WR you are giving up. While Henry might not get a stud workload ever in the league (for reasons?), but McCoy is nearing the end and who knows about BUF this year. Your squad is so solid that you would not need the guys you are giving anyway given you are getting back a better WR and another FLEX RB to play.

I would take this trade happily!

Accept immediately. The upgrade from JJ to Evans is astronomical. And McCoy is too risk not to mention, he doesn’t even make your starting line up.

I don’t like Henry, but he doesn’t make your starting line up either, your team is totally stacked.

I’d even take all of those guys for JJ alone. Jeffrey is a throwaway in my eyes. That guy is never healthy and starting him just feels wrong.