‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Should I accept this trade.?

I was offered a trade, I give McCaffrey + Landry for Kerryon Johnson + Deandre Hopkins

Should I take it or leave it?

My team
QB: Deshaun Watson
RBs: Melvin Gordon, Christian McCaffrey, Nick Chubb, Matt Breida and Elijah McGuire
WRs: Jarvis Landry, Kenny Golladay, Tyler Boyd, Josh Gordon, Jordy Nelson and Geronimo Allison
TE: Trey Burton
K: Justin Tucker
D: Texans

I feel like you can do better and should not take this trade. I’d think you can use your RB depth to improve your WR’s without giving up CMC or Melvin. Hopkins you’re buying at the top. Id say you’re better off buying low on someone else like Allen, maybe Julio, Juju, even Michael Thomas might be disappointing somebody recently to the point of tilting on him. Worth looking into. CMC+Melvin is a combo that many championship teams will probably possess.

Nah given you are decently strong at RB, i’d stick with what you have. If you give up Nuk, you’re left with a bunch of WR2s.

I think he would be getting KJ + Nuk here.

Oh whoops sorry. Yeah if you’re getting Nuk i’d be fine with taking it in any sort of half ppr or ppr type formats. But also fine with you staying where you are. TBH, the trade is a pretty lateral move.