Should I be worried?

I made it to our League’s SUPER BOWL!!! Have won the past 9 weeks. BUT…here’s what I’m up against for the CHAMPIONSHIP:

PPR

HIS TEAM: (at least what he’s got as his starting roster at the moment)

Patrick Mahomes,
Dalvin Cook,
James Conner, (Samuels on his bench)
JuJu Smith-Schuster,
Julian Edelman,
Evan Engram (**just edited this. Had Njoku when I initially posted this)
T.Y. Hilton,
Rams
Greg Zuerlein,

PROJECTED: 123 PTS (just edited this total, since Connor is now projected for “0”. He still has him starting but I’m sure he’ll adjust that. Samuels is showing to be projected for “16”. :unamused:

MY TEAM:

Russell Wilson,
Todd Gurley II,
Nick Chubb,
Davante Adams,
Mike Evans,
Cameron Brate,
Gus Edwards,
Broncos
Ka’imi Fairbairn,

PROJECTED: 137 PTS

MY BENCH:
Truby
A Jones (IR)
John Kelly
Lockett
Reynolds
Sutton
Bills

I know it’s quiet here tonight, (partly because a lot of “us” are done at this point, so many may not be frequenting the site as much now, but…I’ll be checking in most nights as usual. Y’all usually don’t fail me, so…….

Thanks a mil for any and all feedback between now and Saturday night (have Gus playing that night). :slightly_smiling_face:

Its going to be close man. You both have some boom/bust matchups. Some massive upside players.

Brate against dallas who just shut down ebron is the only concern i have for you, but he’s such a key component of the TBay pass attack that he should get some looks.

If you had Josh Adams as your flex, would you be looking to try for mcguire or ballage? or be comfortable rolling with him?

@mattymc29 Thanks bunches for your thoughts here. Yeah, I’m figuring this one is gonna be the toughest of the year that I’ve faced. :sweat:

IDK man, TBH Adams kinda worries me with that back problem. I think I’d prob have to give serious consideration to either McGuire or Ballage as you mentioned. Between the two, that’s a tough one. I want to say Ballage, vs Jags, especially with Gore now out.

Unfortunetely i asked this too late last night and ended up with mcguire.

Opponent has the jags, and i would hate to get hit by a strong showing by the d, and ballage to have a dud. most of is yardage came off one huge break, which i wouldnt want to bank on in finals. volume will probably be similiar between the two.

You can’t not be worried against that lineup. He has a pretty stout team, but I think if Brate does okay for you then you should have a fine game.

I’m kinda feeling like you in my 14 team league, but luckily he’s a little banged up. I’m facing Cam-Julio-Beckham-Juju-Carson-Mack-Kittle. I’m projected to win by 10 but that is with Cam getting zero. He picked up Foles so now I am projected down by 8 when he changes his lineup out.

Not sure I can pull it out, but fingers are crossed. My WR are D Adams, Larry Fitz, Josh Reynolds, Courtland Sutton, Robert Foster and we start 3 WR 2 RB no flex. Zeke, Conner, Rivers got me here. I do have Samuels in at TE and picked up D Williams and Ballage for 2nd RB spot after AJones went down.

Thanks @psychosem17. I replaced Gus with Derrick Henry just a little bit ago. Yeah…this is prob the week I’m most worried about. AND…it being our SUPER BOWL doesn’t help LOL!!!

Now they’re questioning both JuJu and Hilton…BUT…also looking like Gurley won’t play. GRRRRR!!! SMH

Yeah…CAM being out is causing lots of people fits. BUT…I think having Samuels is gonna bode well for you. I was thinking hard about Ballage myself. I also have Reynolds (on the bench), but just not sure he’s gonna be able to pull off a big enough game to make a difference for me.

I think Williams is prob gonna be a good one for you!!! :crossed_fingers:

(LOL…can you tell I’m a total mess and not making a bit of sense one way or the other??? About standing on my head right now!!! :confused:

Good question. I dropped A Jones for McGuire (hard choice between him and Ballage)….then realized that Derrick Henry was available, so dropped McGuire for Henry. Not sure if I should have or not. LOL…so flipping freaking over it all right now not even sure what I’m doing. LOL

No problem @llc

I like the Henry pick up there.

My main 12 team league with no playoffs I am holding on by the skin of my teeth. I’m tied for first in league with another team but have a nice points league and split with that team during the regular season so I am winning all of the tie breaks, but I have to win out.

I’m starting Luck, Chubb, Cook, Diggs, Cooks, Ertz, Butker & Denver this week but don’t know about my flex. I’ve got Gurley in right now even if he don’t play full snaps but it doesn’t sound that great. Baldwin is pretty much my only option on my bench, but fortunately it’s a good week if I have to trot him out. That’s my big choice right now if Gurley goes in some form. My bench isn’t deep Conner (out), Ware (committee at best if he plays), Baldwin, J Kelly (not even sure if he’s worth a play now), Dallas Geodert (yes I’m cuffing a TE), J Allen & Dak (facing Cam owner, forced him into starting Darnold).

In the same boat with Kelly. BUT…if Gurley doesn’t play, my only options are Kelly or the BUS. DADGUMMIT!!! My opponent grabbed Engram yesterday…so…Brate is prob the best I can go on. :confounded:

At least I feel like somebody doesn’t think I was stupid in that thought!!!

THANKS MORE THAN YOU KNOW. I’M JUST NUTS RIGHT NOW!!!

OK y’all here’s the latest.

His team now:

Patrick Mahomes,
Dalvin Cook,
Samuels
JuJu Smith-Schuster,
Julian Edelman,
Evan Engram
T.Y. Hilton,
Rams
Greg Zuerlein,

AND MINE:

Russell Wilson,
Todd Gurley II,
Nick Chubb,
Davante Adams,
Tyler Lockett
Cameron Brate,
Derrick Henry
Broncos
Ka’imi Fairbairn,

MY BENCH:
Truby
Mike Evans
John Kelly
Gus Edwards
Reynolds
Sutton
Bills

What are y’alls thoughts on THIS line-up??? Dropped A Jones and grabbed Henry. And switched out Evans for Lockett. As with everybody else…not sure what THE HELL I’m gonna do about Gurley. Really got a feeling about Kelly. I just don’t know that I trust CJ.

LOL…we’re still projected almost neck and neck. (roughly 3 pts)

Thanks more than y’all know for letting me pester you one more/last time!!! :hugs:

(PS…got 15 PPR from Henry!!!) :grin:

Also…Cle and Mia still available. Pick one of them up to play over DEN???