Should I drop one of these players for Jackson?

I own ekeler already but not Gordon. From what I have read not looking great for Gordon. I’m in a standard league running one QB. My qb starter is mahomes, however I also own Watson too. So question is, should I drop any of these 3 guys to pick up Jackson.
Watson
Guice
Or drake??

Don’t drop Watson…he’s at least worth a trade!
*See if you can get Gordon for Watson.
And thats tough I’d drop guice if I really wanted to deal with both charger Rbs they might have a timeshare and might not and after week one you’ll know maybe. Guice won’t light it up week one with fresh Peterson there so you might be able to get him back

1 Like

Like they said, do NOT drop Watson. Drake is behind a bunch of bums in the OL. Guice is struggling to get back from injury. I like JJ better than both of those options. I would not personally like starting both Ekeler & JJ so I think if you’re willing to wait on JJ (who I think will end up winning that battle) . If I were you, it’s Drake being dropped as most signs point to Ballage being the main man there.

1 Like

That’s kinda what I was thinking too. Dont think I’d start both them but if Jackson does become the guy be pissed to loose out on him. And I was thinking drake was they guy I was leaning on dropping too

1 Like