Should I Make one of these trades?

Full PPR 10-team league. I’m 0-3 and need to shake things up a bit.

I’m looking to trade for Mark Andrews to boost my TE position. I was offered Mark Andrews and Robert Woods for Jared Cook and one of Kenyan Drake or James Robinson.

I countered with Jared Cook and David Johnson for Mark Andrews and Miles Gaskin

What do you all think my best trade out of these is? Obviously need TE and WR help.

My team:

QB: Kyler Murray

RB 1: Josh Jacobs
RB 2: Kenyan Drake
RB 3: David Johnson
RB 4: James Robinson
RB 5: JK Dobbins
RB 6: Devonta Freeman

WR 1: Keenan Allen
WR 2: DJ Moore
WR 3: DJ Chark
WR 4: Deontae Johnson
WR 5: AJ Green

TE 1: Mike Gesiki
TE 2: Jared Cook

With Gesiki and Cook i actually disagree, i think you are fine at the TE position. You have great depth across the board so i’m actually a bit suprised you’re 0-3, most likely due to Drake and Moore underperforming.

I own both of these players in my redraft as well and i wholeheartedly think that they are going to pick things up. If anything, you could make a trade that would get you an upgrade at WR (get a more consistent WR1). Maybe flip Jacobs into a Hopkins or a Robinson into a Kupp/Woods/Julio(buy low target).

You’re not going to get your trade to go through, Andrews is a TE1 and DJ is your third best back and Cook isn’t even top 12 right now. His original trade of Andrews and Woods for Cook and Robinson is completely fair and if anything you make out in that deal.

*edit: you could try and swap David Johnson with Robinson if you believe more in Robinson but i think value-wise they are pretty comparable.