Should I? Or when do I start panicking?

Cannot seem to make a trade happen for an RB2, DJ owner wants to see what he’ll do, Drake/Carson/Taylor owner is unreasonable to negotiate with, Bell/Fournette owner wont return a text, and the Ekeler owner hasn’t acknowledged my offer yet, so basically with

Nick Chubb
Ronald Jones II
Devin Singletary
J.K. Dobbins
Chase Edmonds

Should I be worried about the upcoming season? Felt pretty good coming out of the draft, last week, not so much. Thanks in advance everyone.

Don’t know what the rest of your team looks like or if this is redraft, keeper, dynasty… PPR, 1/2, or standard… But I don’t think you would need to panic right now. A lot of the experts are in on Ronald Jones this year… And Dobbins figures to work in nicely as well. Work some moves in other areas of your team possibly if you can to improve them if needed and then the RB won’t matter as much anyway.

1 Like

I think you are right to be worried, but don’t panic yet. Hopefully you have some heavy hitters at WR you can lean on. Always seems to be some action on the WW early in the season.

@MKlossing @BlitzB21222

It’s a 3 Keeper (Chubb/Golladay/Godwin) redraft league, 0.5 ppr. I had no 1st rd pick this year so I knew it was an uphill battle.

QB-Carson Wentz
RB-Chubb, RoJo, Singletary, Dobbins, Edmonds
WR- Golladay, Godwin, Deebo, Emanuel Sanders, Kirk, Jackson
TE- Fant
K- Butker
DST- Vikings

That’s the rest of the team if that helps. And thanks for calming me down a bit haha.

I think you should be just fine, and maybe if Jackson or Sanders goes off in week 1, you could flip them for some RB help…

If it makes you feel any better, in our long time keeper league, I sold out to win last year, and now I have no 1st, 3rd, , 8th, 9th, or 10th, and my 2nd, 6th, 11th, and 12th are keepers. So I’m pretty screwed lol.

1 Like

Haha I definitely feel that pain, the 1st was gone as soon as I decided I was all in, and it didn’t exactly pan out so. But thanks for the confidence boost, eases the mind a bit.