Should I play landry?

Not really worried about the matchup, more so about the weather. .5 PPR for we/TE only (commish missed up at the settings) other options would be ertz, Jimmy G, Perine, Mike Davis, Westbrook

I have the same dilemma. I am going to see how bad the weather is on Sunday. If it’s not too bad I think you have to stick with Landry.

I have to pick 2 between ALFMO, funches, cooks and landry. Any suggestions?

i think you can safely play landry even if the weather is garbage because he is a short yard receiver. however that being said, ertz against the giants is juicy as well. go with your gut. ide probably go landry myself

funchess and landry. i think cooks is going to go off but he is so boom or bust i wouldnt want to bet my playoffs on it.

I’m starting Landry with fairly strong confidence this week. He catches a lot of balls and he’s a short yardage receiver, so I don’t think the weather will impact him too much.

to be honest, Landry is one of the guys that got me this far so I can’t sit him regardless of weather. He’s a short yardage pass catcher anyway so barring a Nor’easter, I’m playing him w/ confidence

Cooks or Alfred Morris?

I’m playing Goodwin over Landry. But if I didnt have Goodwin I’d play Landry with confidence.

cooks, i expect morris to be playing from behind. this will be a rod smith game

i also have rod smith

Landry will be more than fine if the weather is decent and playable. I’d rather go with Jimmy Graham if you need to though