Should I trade 1.01?

12 Team PPR
1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 Flex 1 Def

Would you trade the 1.01 with this roster for the 1.04 and the 1.12?

I currently also have 1.03 1.05 & 1.08 picks & 2.01 2.04 2.06.

I wouldn’t. You need help at RB, WR, TE and maybe a QB depth piece too. I would take CEH at 1.01 (which i assume the trade offer is for the other team to get) then next best RB at 1.03. Best WR at 1.05 and then see who falls at 1.08 maybe another RB or WR of note falls. If this is a snake rookie draft i’d maybe glance at QB at 1.08 if Burrow or Tua are there vs the RBs and WRs.

1 Like

If that’s the trade… 1.01 for 1.04 & 1.12 and you have all those other picks in the first round, id say it’s not a terrible idea, keep your fingers crossed your original 1.01 target falls unless it’s CEH cuz that won’t happen. But I’d pry ask for a 3rd rounder to be added to it, there’s a lot of depth to this years rookie draft.

1 Like

Appreciate the replies. More opinions are gladly welcomed!

1 Like

I would not trade the 1.01 considering your RB situation. Just draft JT or CEH and don’t even think about it.

if you look at it as a 2 year build I would accept. If we guess CEH and Taylor go 1 and 2, you could grab dobbins, akers, and swift at 3-5, then you get the left overs of lamb, juedy, or Raegor (maybe even Vaughn) at 8. And the wr depth is so deep, you’ll get a shot at several other wrs. With the picks you already have i would do it, but like someone else said, I would try to eek out a little more a 2 or a 3.

Perine at Jets will be have plenty of snaps, I view him as a good pick up especially as Gase not sold on Bell as franchise RB1 past this season.