‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Should I trade Adam Thielen for Johnathon Stewart and Crowder?

This trade is a PPR Dynasty League Trade. I am looking for a short-term RB2 and a WR for the future. I like Thielen, but Crowder and Stewart give me what I need in two situations. I’m just afraid that Crowder isn’t going to recover from his current lousy spell and that Thielen is going to surpass his production by a lot.

Yeah I’m not crazy on thielen. Stewart would give you that short term RB2 but you might be dropping crowder in a week or two so I wouldn’t do it.

Stewart is a good RB2 option for this year but not sure how long he’d be of use to your dynasty wise.

Prefer Thielen over Crowder going forward as well so i’d say no.

@michael.sacia lol that’s what I imagine. I see myself grabbing Stewart and using him most of the year but dropping crowder leaving back at square 1 with my lack of young WRs.

I love Thielen also especially as the 2nd or 3rd target in Minnesota. With Cook going down and Murrary still not fully healed, I see that offense airing it out more in the near future.

To help, my full WR core is:

1. Doug Baldwin
  2. Fitz
  3. Thielen
  4. Marqise Lee
  5. Cole Beasley
  6. Perriman
  7. Cordarrelle Patterson
  8. Jermaine Kearse
  9. Dontrelle Inman
  10. Bruce Ellington
  11. Quincy Enunwa-IR

My RBs are:

1.Melvin Gordon
2. Theo Riddick
3. Crowell
4. Latavius Murray
5. Alvin Kamara
6. Robert Turbin

Yeah, no trade for me. In a PPR league Kamara should be able to provide you with as good a production as Stewart this year.

Thanks, now that I put their numbers side to side. It would not make sense. I could plug in someone this week or go with Kamara since he clearly leads that backfield in NO.