‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Should I trade away cohen and diggs to receive josh jacobs? I would then have Jacobs Gurley and Michel

Should I trade away cohen and diggs to receive josh jacobs? I would then have Jacobs Gurley and Michel

Can you give more info - roster and number of starters at each position?

yea yea sorry first ever post on here

(QB 4pt) PPR 12 man league

Starting QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex/D/K

My current squad: Wentz/gurley/Michel/Julio/Diggs/Waller/Cohen/panthers/carlson bench: melvin gordon, robby anderson, dante pettis, TJ hockenson, justin jackson, terry Mclaurin, Raheem mostert

I don’t hate it in general but your wr depth concerns me. Not sure who I’d be comfortable playing as your wr2 if diggs is gone.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Potentially could trade TJ for a solid WR2 to some team in need of a TE. I put the idea out there and heard some options for Larry fitz and Kenny G but they said they want to see more from TJ first. Just going to have to wait a few weeks and go from there i guess

Alright man, keep me posted! I’m always game to give a second opinion. Tweet me @fiends247 if you have any more questions!

I would second this sentiment. If you had one more solid WR2 I would say cut Diggs and pickup Jacobs, but you are pretty thin at the wide receiver position. I’d look to do a different deal.