‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Should I trade Evans straight up for Graham

I can start 3 WRs with a 4th as a flex. My currents WRs are Evans, Michael Thomas, Landry, Robby Anderson, and Crowder. Current TE is Vernon Davis. Need to win this week to make the playoffs. Pretty solid at WR but hurting at TE.

I would not trade Evans for Graham. I traded for Graham this week (D. Thomas for him…) you can probably do Robby Anderson or Crowder for him.

Vernon isnt a bad play against the Cowboys… Evans upside is trending back up with Winston back. I would decline the trade and if you dont like Vernon, look to stream at TE.

I would absolutely do this. Mike Evans is going to suffer from inconsistent QB play. Even though FItzpatrick has a tendency to force the ball to his receivers, he also tends to throw it directly to CBs which is gonna hurt Evans’ value, Robby Anderson has been a consistent deep ball threat and is getting downfield looks every single week. Thomas has been consistent, Landry gets a bunch of targets and Crowder is just starting to come on. ALSO, the Seahawks (Russell Wilson especially) tend to heat up at this part of the season. With the injuries to their secondary I can only imagine they’ll have to continue scoring. EVans has only had 2 games this year with 20+ points in full PPR scoring, and he’s only broken 15 points 4 times. I think Jimmy Graham will be a net gain, and can very well outscore Evans for the rest of the season - he has 4 of the last 5 weeks. If your league allows you to start a TE in the flex this could be helpful should you decide to rock out with Davis.

Jimmy G is Russell Wilsons favorite red zone target next to Baldwin. And right now Russell Wilson is on fire and should keep it up…I’d do the trade. Evans is talented but as long as Jimmy Graham is healthy he should be a championship winner.