Should I trade FOR Saquon?

1 PPR Dynasty

I am currently 1-2, but I have been contending with the top teams. My two losses came within 2 pts and like 8-11 I can’t remember. My team on paper isn’t very good.

QB Cam Newton
RB Melvin Gordon
RB Raheem Mostert (injured)
WR Tyler Lockett
WR JuJu Smith-Schuster
TE Jonnu Smith
FLEX Leonard Fournette
FLEX Jerry Jeudy
FLEX Emmanuel Sanders

Bunch of random guys on my bench like Matthew Stafford, Jeff Wilson, Cole Beasley, Jamison Crowder, Sammy Watkins, David Njoku, and a bunch of random guys that would take way too much time to type :joy:

The Saquon owner is 1st in the league at 3-0 and wants to trade Saquon for an RB1 to stay in contention. I know none of my guys are RB1 level guys, but would it be worth giving anyone up for Saquon so I can strengthen for the future?

I don’t think you can afford what he wants for Saquon. If you want to throw in the towel for this year and plan for next year or the following year, i’d say yes if you can afford him, problem is i don’t think you can.

In dynasty Saquon is worth any of the top 10 guys, arguably the top 5. He wants a Jacobs/Chubb/Cook, not a Gordon or a Mostert. If he’d take Mostert and your first round pick i’d do it.

1 Like