Should I trade Julio Jones and Lamar miller for Leonard Fournette?

This is a 10 man league, can keep as many players as wanted, standard scoring. My other WR’s are: Mike Evans, Will Fuller, Michael Thomas, and T.Y Hilton. (Also have Josh Gordon on IR) My RB’s are: Lamar Miller, Joe Mixon, Melvin Gordon, Marlon Mack, Orleans Darkwa, Ty. Montgomery, and Alfred Morris.
I obviously have a lot of depth in each position, but more studs at the WR position. I am currently 2nd place n my league and I’m wondering if this trade will help my the rest of the season, or if I’m giving too much and should try to make a different deal.
Thanks for any advice!

I don’t hate it cuz you have the depth to do the deal, but it feels like you’re giving up too much. If you’re in second I wouldn’t do anything drastic.

Well I’m still 3 games behind NO. 1 so I want to make some sort of deal before my trade deadline. with this depth, is there any trade you would recommend?

It doesn’t matter what place you’re in. All you have to do is make the playoffs. I couldn’t tell ya who to target, but if I were you I’d try and package Fuller and TY for a strong WR 2 (maybe Thielen).

1 Like