‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Should I trade Sony Michel straight up for Tarik Cohen (PPR)?

Hey all - First off, this is a 10 team, full PPR redraft league.

I am hanging on for dear life – I’m 3-6, three games out of the playoffs with five to play. I’ll need to win out to have a shot. I actually am pretty happy with my roster as it stands and have just had some bad luck (lost with 150 points to the 9-0 team last week), but next week is looking like a major issue with both Chubb and Michel on bye. I’d be hoping for Chris Carson to definitely be out in order to get Mike Davis as a valuable RB2. I think I could probably ship Michel out for Cohen straight up to solve this issue – should I?

Let me know what you think. This is my roster:

QB: Patrick Mahomes
RB: Leonard Fournette
RB: Nick Chubb
WR: Davante Adams
WR: Juju Smith-Schuster
TE: Zach Ertz
W/R/T: Josh Gordon
DEF: NE (this week/stream)
K: Robbie Gould
BN: OJ Howard
BN: Sony Michel
BN: Josh Adams
BN: Mike Davis
BN: Courtland Sutton
BN: Doug Baldwin

If you had a better record I’d probably hang onto Michel… But in this case I think I’d do it. You’ll be pretty thin next week with both of them on bye.

Any chance anyone needs a TE? Your depth definitely needs an upgrade. Michel for Cohen isn’t terrible but I’d maybe see if you can package OJ with Michel for someone else with a safer floor since Ertz is passed his bye.

who would you be thinking with a package like that? Dalvin Cook perhaps?

Yeah someone with some upside like that. It’s also possible to go Michel straight for Cook depending on how confident the Cook owner is that he won’t be reinjured. I like Cook though, I picked him up low in case I end up losing Conner in the Bell saga. He’ll still be somewhat cheap as well since we haven’t seen him in a full game yet.

It really depends on what teams could use a solid TE though. I’d look at that first and see what RBs they have.

Michel and OJ For Dalvin Cook was just accepted :robot: