Sir start help barely hanging on

So my league does a four week playoff two, two week games. I ended up catching my opponent on his best week of the season… I am 19.8 points behind. So to my question. I need a my two RBs, a flex and my two wideouts. Options are Mark ingram, Shady McCoy, Melvin Gordon, Michael Thomas, Devin S. Scrumpchess, Michael Crabtree, and Jordy Nelson. It’s a standard league so I think I’m starting my three running backs but I don’t know if I should swing for the fences with Jordy where Aaron is back or start Scrumpchess vs that poor secondary in greenbay.

Play all three running backs for sure. As for WR… Thomas is a must and I would do Scrumpchess

1 Like

Yeah I’m Leaning Scrumpchess as well but it is so tempting to throw Jordy in there because of Rodgers. I just gotta win by 20 lol. My opponent lost Wentz and he also has Alshon Jeffery so I have a good shot now

Definitely all three RBs. Then Thomas and Jordy for me. I think Jordy will be a beast with Rodgers back. Definitely the highest ceiling.

1 Like

There are a lot of if’s with Rodgers and Nelson… Will Rodgers come back without any rust? Will him and Nelson go right back to their old ways?

I have Nelson on my team as well, but I don’t think I am going to play him this week. Going to see how he does this week and possibly play him next week.

1 Like

I dunno man - those guys been playing for years together and that is what practice is for. Rodgers come back with a vengeance if you ask me I’m firing up Jordy - I would go down in flames with my #1 pick

1 Like

I like that view point. I submitted this question to the guys I hope they answer it. The Jordy vs Scrumpchess. Banging my head off the wall here. The league has been running for 7 years now and I’ve been in the championship twice and made the playoffs all but one year. I really want to get to the top of the mountain lol

They will DEFINITELY touch on the Aaron Rodgers and Jordy situation, because he has been a stash play for weeks now.

1 Like