‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Sit davante Adams?!?

Should I be starting amari cooper this week? Currently have kupp In for him…also i wouldn’t normally wouldn’t ask this but should I bench davante Adams? I could put in either amari cooper or Tyler lockett. Mainly because Rodgers is banged up and davante is injured and facing Xavier Rhodes or the fact Kizer might play at any given time of the game.

Adam >>> Cooper. I have both and I sat Cooper going into this matchup. Adams has much more potential especially in PPR leagues. The Denver D will shut down a lacking Raiders Offense while the Packers might be able to get SOMETHING going.

Cooper posted a phenomenal 3 catches for 18 yards against Denver last year in both games combined. I am starting Adams if I was wearing your shoes. Carr will look over at Von Miller and wish he never got out of bed this morning.

I wouldn’t start Cooper over Adams. I am considering starting Agholar over him in a half point ppr. Scared of the matchup/ Rodgers injury/his injury

I’m asking about Adams too…but for Golladay. Haven’t seen his Q disappear yet

Adams is active. Would not start Golladay over him

Adams is active. Rodgers is active and is still a top 5 play injured. If Rodgers is a top 5 play then those passes have to go to someone. Adams is still best option here.

I did it and it worked out, strangely. all my other receivers and flex scored more. So thankfully, I don’t feel like an idiot.

I was shocked about Cooper and even more so about Carr.

I was shocked about cooper, wish I started him now since I lost this week by 1.5 points :confused: