Sit Kamara?

If this was last season, I wouldn’t even DREAM of sitting Kamara. HOWEVER…

Standard scoring league, 1 WR/1RB/1TE/1FLEX setup.

I have Jacobs and Evans as RB and WR. Kamara is sitting in my FLEX right now. I have Carson vs LAR, Ekeler vs JAX, and Parker vs NYJ on my bench.

DeVante Parker has been hot. Something like what… the 4th best WR in the last 5 weeks or whatever. Do I sit Kamara for Parker?

Ekeler is always a potential for a big receiving game, but the Chargers seem so hell bent on just force feeding Gordon until he succeeds.

Carson? Has he lost a step and more playing time to Penny?

AGH. Coming into playoffs as the #1, I CANNOT go out in the first round!

The 49ers will force anybody not named MT or Kamara to beat them. That’s what I see going down anyway. Standard I think you can do better in this one. PPR Kamara is still viable.

That’s my fear.

So out of Ekeler, Parker, or Carson, who do I play?

I think you can play Parker, there is a real chance that Jamal Adam’s won’t play which puts Parker in the high end WR1 conversation this week. BUT, Kamara has had at least 8 targets in the last 5 games. Regardless of the match-up, in the play-offs, I’m not benching Kamara. Just my opinion boss, good luck to you.

1 Like

I love Parker this week, and I like Carson more than Kamara this week even with sharing touches. The Seattle offense can move the ball and Carson has stacked up 100+ games against some of the toughest defenses in the league on a consistent basis. Unsung hero this year for sure!